Private information security is our #1 concern. Let us help you protect your business.
In a world that revolves around information, the last thing you need is for your client or business information to fall into the wrong hands. Unfortunately, approximately 88% of all identity theft begins with confidential information taken from physical documentation.*
But don’t worry we’ve got you covered!
We pride ourselves on our secure shredding services.
Our DOCUSHARK mobile on-site shredding truck brings our shredding capabilities to you! With a multi-camera view, you can watch your confidential documents enter the hopper until they are churned into pieces and delivered to the rear of the vehicle.
At our plant-based facility in Louisville, Kentucky, we can accommodate MASSIVE shredding purges of thousands of boxes. Our all-concrete building is armed with:
- Eight monitored security cameras
- Motion detection hardware
- Alarm systems monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
We provide secured locking containers of various sizes to fit any customer with any size facility.
Protecting your information is vital to ensure you are shielded from liability as well as identity theft.
Laws enacted including HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and Gramm Leach-Bliley Act mandate a level of responsibility for the disposal and confidentiality of health, financial and corporate information. We will help make sure you are protected.
We provide secured, scheduled or on-call shredding services including but not limited to the following:
- Real Estate
- Logistics and many more!
Why You Will LOVE Us
- Custom Pricing: We work with your business’s unique needs to create a customized plan. You won’t find a cheaper option. We guarantee it.
- Unbeatable Service: As a locally owned and operated business, we pride ourselves in our excellent communication with our clients.
- Total Security: We give you total peace of mind that your information is safe and secure. Let us do the work for you.
Call today for a free quote!
*Cost of a Data Breach, Ponemon Institute. 2018